The Twelve Days of ChristmasNov 23, 2022
As the holiday season approaches, there seems to be more pressure to “have it all together.” First of all, who has it all together? Not me that’s for sure. But I’m offering The 12 Days of Christmas as a holiday survival guide for increased confidence with all things Food, Fashion, Fun & Friendship.
Stating December 1 – December 12, for only $12 – you can receive all 12 Days of Christmas.
This is the perfect gift for yourself, girlfriend or family member. Here is what comes to your inbox:
- Day 1 – Top 10 Tips to Look & Feel Party Ready in 24 hours. It doesn’t matter if you are attending the party or throwing the party, these tips will have you in tip top shape for that special event. The 10 tips are quick and simple and will put you in the right mood to enjoy any event.
- Day 2 – The “It” Factor. Posture & Walking for the Confident Woman. Proper posture enhances your image by sending positive signals through positive body language. It also makes your clothing hang and look better. Walk into any room standing tall, feeling confident and shining bright like a diamond with this instructional video.
- Day 3 – Invitation Dress Code Meaning. Do you know the difference between dressy casual and smart casual. What if your holiday invitation says Holiday Casual? This gives you a quick reference to what all the meanings are behind dress codes.
- Day 4 – Healthy Holiday Recipes. I’ve included 12 of my favorite holiday recipes. These include smoothies, desserts, drinks and my very favorite dates. Just because it is the holidays doesn’t mean you have to overdo the alcohol and heavy salty foods. These will keep you energized.
- Day 5 – Seven Ideas for Creating Great Holiday Outfits. Don’t have time to shop for a holiday outfit? These seven tips will inspire you to shop in your closet and pull together a festive look.
- Day 6 – Tree Topper. Wearing Hats & Scarves for the Holidays. There are so many fun toppers this season. See all the different ways with current finds from Dillards.
- Day 7 – Deck the Halls. Favorite Holiday Accessories. Add some personality to your outfit with these fun ten accessories. Accessories can take a very plain outfit and provide interest. They also showcase your individual sense of style.
- Day 8 – Surviving the Holidays. How to Avoid Stress & Anxiety. Hannah Fulkerson, licensed psychotherapist, talks you through how to avoid stress and anxiety during the holidays. Sometimes we don’t feel jolly and bright and that is okay. If this is a more challenging month for you, enjoy the practical suggestions from Hannah.
- Day 9 – Shine Your Light. 12 Tips to Glow during the Holidays. Holiday stress, too much alcohol, to many sweets and not enough sleep can take a toll on your skin during the holidays. Get your angelic glow with these 12 tips for the holidays through New Year and beyond.
- Day 10 – Chris’s Favorite Things. Gift Ideas for your Best Girlfriends. Chris loves giving gifts but not just any gift – a unique gift. A thoughtful gift. These are some of her favorites for this holiday season.
- Day 11 – Ho Ho Horrible. Five Items to Avoid Wearing during the Holidays. It is so easy to get carried away with the holidays. Here are five items that will help you avoid looking like a walking Christmas tree. It includes alternatives for what to wear instead.
- Day 12 – 12 Days of Self Care. Finish off December with 12 Days of Self- Care. Self- care can look like a practice of self-compassion. This consists of mindfulness, common humanity and self- kindness. Finish off 2022 being kind to yourself. Get rejuvenated for 2023 to be your best year yet.
More details will be sent December 1. Begin with the day you need the most.