Summer Jewelry TrendsJun 21, 2023
Are you one that loves to follow fashion trends? I think it makes women feel confident, it’s a form of self-expression and it allows women to be creative and experiment with different colors, textures, and styles to create unique looks.
If shopping for a summer wardrobe is not in the budget this year, the same feelings can be achieved with summer jewelry. The right jewelry can truly transform any outfit be it a cocktail dress or casual t-shirt and blazer. Today I’m sharing five of the hottest summer trends in jewelry.
- Wrists have taken a back seat for a few years, but they are back this season. I’m seeing a lot of shine and extra-large bangles and chunky cuffs on the wrist. Think Super Woman’s cuffs. Chain bracelets are also making a comeback.
- Pearls. You can layer them or wear them with a touch of sparkle.
- Shoulder-Grazing Earrings. Earrings are long and lean. They have this “look-at-me” vibe. There is a surge for various types of drop earrings. There are so many different styles to choose from. You can wear a drop -earring for just about any occasion.
- 90’s inspired flower chokers. These have been seen on the runway and on the neck of celebrities and influencers. They are versatile for casual and more formal looks. They elevate an outfit.
- Colored stones are seen – especially green. Cindy Borders has lots of beautiful colored stones so be sure to catch her Fashion Friday tomorrow in the F Words community.
Standout earrings, rings and necklaces can reflect your personality and interests. They can transform last year’s summer outfits into current on trend looks. Go bold. Step out of the box. Enjoy wearing your jewelry.